Free Resource - Confident Woman Daily Devotional
For a daily devotional written for millennial women of faith that will help you identify your passion, define your life purpose and create a strategy to make that purpose happen, check out the Unleash Your Legend daily devotional for women by clicking this link.
How many times have you had any of these thoughts :
- “I wish I could be as confident as she is.”
- “Why do things always seem to go wrong in my life and go so right for others?”
- “I’m not assertive enough to speak up even though I really want to.”
- “ There’s no way I can accomplish that goal.”
If you can relate to any of these words, don’t worry, you are not alone. Low self-esteem, self-worth and self-confidence are an epidemic in today’s American woman. We are so busy balancing school and work and family and friends that we leave very little time for working on strengthening our own self-value and inner power.
Because here’s the secret: confidence isn’t just experienced. It has to be earned. Confidence is the cumulative result of several goals accomplished that literally builds a sense of security in who you are and what you’re capable of. Confidence at its basic form is security in oneself.
Let me say that a different way. Confident women aren’t just born confident. On the contrary, true self-confidence is something that’s earned. It’s something that’s worked on. It’s something that comes from the culmination of accomplishments that literally builds a sense of certainty within you.
And since it’s earned, literally anyone can build self-confidence. All you have to do is know how.
And that’s what The Confident Woman daily devotional is all about, teaching you how to build your self-confidence so you accomplish your dreams and live the life God intended you to live.
This free daily devotional is the ultimate guide to growing your confidence.
Discover the one secret “trigger” that forces you to get unstuck, feel more confident and unleash a passion-driven life for Christ...
- ...7 critical steps to building your self-esteem and confidence
- ...Easy exercises to pinpoint the negative influences holding your self-esteem back
- ...Tools to identify bad habits getting in your way of confidence
- ...Easy ways to stop self-sabotage and start succeeding using a simple daily devotional
To receive your free copy of this 7-day devotional, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.